Thursday, September 28, 2017

Braces Off/No More Surgery & on to Biobloc

Well, another major setback and what was the start of a horrible braces experience. Thankfully, if I chose the extractions and surgery I would have been committed and much worse off.

What seems to be another major hurdle both financially and physically is starting to shed light. I finally went to see Dr. Gibbs about expanding my jaws. Although he is very far and it will be costing me plenty more money, I felt this was the only option left.

Not going to sugar coat this, I have plenty of doubts but much more hopeful than going through massive surgery and extraction. I've expanded about 2mm thus far and it's been 3 months. The hardest part is speaking with a lisp and confidence issues. While its slow expansion there's little to no pain.

I have a long journey ahead of me. Will keep you updated and remember lips closed, tongue roof of mouth and chew chew chew your food!!!

-Kjean

1 comment:

  1. t fal titanium pan - et al.
    a 2020 ford edge titanium for sale unique design, titanium water bottle tfal titanium pan is nipple piercing jewelry titanium one of the titanium iv chloride very first in the world of luxury. camillus titanium Tengen is a trademark of the Asian designer and

    ReplyDelete