Friday, October 14, 2016

Hiatus and Coming Back

The last time I wrote a post I was looking back into TAD's and that was a complete waste of time. No Ortho will take my case. My entire jaw needs to be removed and TAD's have success moving a few teeth but not my entire upper teeth/jaw line.

I've been sleeping worse at night, can't concentrate, and have to gasp for air all the time. My airway is blocked and I breathe through my mouth.

I started this blog to join the community who struggles with the same issues I'm having. Even though I know insurance will deny coverage, I will keep fighting until one day the research changes and so does the assumption this is just cosmetic. It's so much more. I do not want the surgery, I've tried everything to relieve symptoms and to camouflage my appearance.

Once again I will make an appointment with another Orthodontist since they have to refer you to their Oral Surgeon. I didn't want my braces to "show" and hopefully the clear ones will be less noticeable since my job is sales and confidence is highly important.

Please send me tips on receiving insurance approval! I have Aetna and they do cover surgery. Here goes nothing!! Praying for some good news on this long battle my condition is only getting worse the more I put off surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment